Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Clarity ...!

A friend has told me that my blog must have a PURPOSE . It has to be something that I am deeply passionate about and feel for from the bottom of my heart.
This same guy also thinks I have excess sugar induced hyperactivity , and should drink less coffee , so its funny that he should think I will be able to write about just one thing :-)
So the four things I will write about are
- Managing a house as a working woman
- Must do holidays
And as I have a feminist streak :-) , a bit about all that I like and don't like Indian women going through today ( This will be the serious gyan part )
Thats three things . I like leaving some loose ends
Ciao for now -

1 comment:

Rohini said...

And when exactly do you actually plan to start writing about these things?