Sunday, September 23, 2007

Ouch Potatoes.

I’m still reeling from the after effects of the( India vs Aus) match . And have completely given up attempts to rationalize why I sat chewing my nails ( or whats left of them ) to tinier bits into the wee hours of the night, jumping angrily every time sandy tried to change the channel .

Lets just say its hereditary.

Basically , now we need to buy a new television. So far , I have been content with skulking around the house doing anything but watching TV, while Sandy gets his exercise of the day surfing like a champ between channels .

With my new affection for the game , watching matches is turning into one of our ‘moments of stress' . ( Though not as bad as ‘who has delayed whom this morning’ – that one can get REALLY bad ) . Every commercial break , hubby dear switches to watch Amitabh strut his stuff or the totally non funny Great Indian Laughter Challenge . Ignoring me writhing on the floor pleading with him to not make me giddy with this flitting through worlds .

Sandy claims , though , that my love for cricket is likely to last as long as my love for glass painting / cooking in the oven ( for which we bought an oven ) and probably not as long as my interest in working out with personal trainer/wanting to learn salsa.

Lets see. Meanwhile maybe on Monday I should finish watching the finals in office !

Oh ..and I am suddenly feeling very enthusiastic about my blog and have posted PICTURES .

No comments: